Born in Brentwood (England) on 28 March 1959
- Latin-Mathematics (Athenaeum, Ostend) (1977)
- Bachelor of law (University of Ghent) (1979)
- Masters in Law (University of Ghent) (1982)
- Masters in Port- and Maritime Science (University of Ghent) (1987)
- Called to the Bar of Bruges on 1 October 1982
- Winner of the Albert Lilar Prize in 1990 for his book on arrest of ships ("Zeeschepen onder bewarend beslag")
- President of the International Club of Flanders (De Hanze) from 1998 till 2000
Thank you for your message.
We will contact you as soon as possible.